Friday 6 May 2016

When Adults Become Malicious

Earlier I posted a video about my daughter playing along with her cousins. Windows were shut, series lights were turned on, music of their choice was played, raw macaroni was being poured on my daughter's head as they enjoyed their self-directed play.

As I looked in surprise, I got delighted how creative they have been. Clearly it was a fun all discovered by them, putting all the elements together, light's off to appreciate the series lights blinking in a dark room, music on based on their preference. Well, the collection of music my nephew had were all modern pop wherein my daughter was also familiar of.

Stepping back, if I switched on my "adult mind or orientation," or probably my judgmental button, I would automatically, without any doubt, associate it to being similar to "clubbing." But, looking at the scenario at their own perspective, they have never been to such places. Doing it at their own exploration and discovery is something that's non-addicting, and entirely far from being harmful or even morally questionable.

What is questionable is how we adults attempt or jump at associating things they do to how our orientation is. It is honestly similar to putting malice when a child curiously asks what a penis is.

You might find it funny, but what is funnier is how adults think so differently from young kids.

The scenario on my video was a plain example of young children enjoying and just having fun with the blinking lights, showering macaroni while enjoying the music. I myself introduced the series lights to my daughter with windows shut and lights off--to appreciate the wonder of a blinking series light which by the way won't be enticing for exploration if the windows are opened.

Dark does not equate to bad. It is similar to black versus white. These are natural things around. Colors, bright or dark, boys and girls. Bisexual people are being maliciously misinterpreted because that's how young kids are being influenced by adult perceptions. Thats how adult mind operates differently from young kids.

If you are so used to being with kids, especially the young ones, your perception about the world changes. You'd realize how adults poison little kids' minds. Your influence is very critical and if you are not very much aware of it, better get a proper education first before you poison a child's exploring and curious little beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment